About Extreme Spray Booth
Terry Young, founder of Extreme Spray Booths, has 20 years experience in the field of automotive finishing.
All of us at Extreme Spray Booths feel great confidence that any booth we fabricate, install, ship out or repair, our clients can share satisfaction in a job well done. We have successfully made our Turn-key Spray Booths into principal developments.
Why Choose Us
By acknowledging the specific needs of our customers, Extreme Spray Booths will help customize and create the ideal clean spray environment for any shop. With gathered expertise we will safely guarantee our spraybooth equipment in compliance to electrical, fire and building code requirements.
Extreme Spray Booths equipment is manufactured in compliance with OSHA, National Fire Protection, National Electric Code, and Air Quality regulation guidelines.
All booths and enclosures are built with hard-wearing components. Fans and motors are made and acquired in the USA and warranted to provide years of dependable service.
- Galvanized steel panels crafted with 2’ flanges and pre-punched at 6” centers make for sturdy nut and bolt construction.
- Glass for light kits and windows are clear for maximum light output and heat tempered for safety.
- Full service installation and maintenance may be provided at customer request.
- Drawings, and installation manual provided for all standard and custom model Spraybooths.
- Manometer draft gauge enables painters to determine correct time to change used or worn filters.
- Structural support beams enforce safety and tough structural design.
- 1.Custom sized openings for conveyor systems
- 2.Extensions to increase working height or depth
- 3.Added heat and air makeup
- 4.Lighting and specified electrical control upgrades
- 5.MCrating and special shipping arrangements
- 6.Fire suppression system installation
- 7.Permitting service